lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019
INDIA: Denuncia de la actual situación del profesor GN Saibaba.
La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, primer plano
After the Nagpur High Court Bench rejected Prof G.N. Saibaba's bail application, the food previous provided by the jail authorities have been withdrawn. They stopped giving milk, egg etc.
Present health condition of Prof. G.N. Saibaba under prevailing heat wave in Nagpur
Today i.e. on 11.05.2019 (Saturday), I met my brother Dr. G. N. Saibaba on Jail mulakath to know his present health condition and to give some books and medicines. During our less than a half an hour jail mulakath conversation, I could not able to get full information on his health issues, brisk exchange of words through the two wired telephones on either side of the faded acrylic glass sheet, I am hereby giving a very brief report.
1. The summer sun in Nagpur on 11th May 2019 is very warm, humid and terribly hot. The sun rays directly enter from 9 AM to 5 PM into the small “Anda Cell” (so called high security cell), where Dr.G.N. Saibaba was put in. He said it is impossible to bear such a hotness to stay in the Anda Cell during entire daytime. Even though requested for cooler to survive from heat wave, so far, no arrangements have been made.
2. The jail authorities are repeated telling that they provided two assistants to Dr. Saibaba for help. But the two attendants are the persons who were also convicted in the same case along with Dr. G.N. Saibaba. The two are very innocent and the authorities are indirectly pressurising them not to extend help properly to Dr. Saibaba. The two are helpless, worried about their families and under fear.
3. The Doctors at Government Medical College, Nagpur advised him not to expose to high temperatures in the summer due to his existing cardiac problem.
4. He is unable to urinate and pass stool (feces) due to very hot atmospheric conditions. This also affects his kidneys. The burning sensation while passing urine has been increased many folds.
5. He is unable to take food. But the new development is that the food whatever taken is not digesting cause pain. The stomach is showing high burning sensation.
6. Skin is also showing itching and burning feelings.
7. His left hand is already not functioning due to traumatic brachial plexopathy. Now his right hand is also becoming slowly non-functioning. Both the hands are trembling severely. It has been difficult at least to hold a spoon while eating and properly feeding into the mouth because of shivering of hands.
8. The Nagpur Governmental Medical College doctors advised physiotherapy on a daily basis. But is has been very difficult for Dr. Saibaba to attend at the hospital since he is unable to shift by himself from the wheel chair to the bed and back and due to unavailability of security personnel.
9. Nagpur Governmental Medical College doctors also advised use of six pillows, hot and cold packs along the back. But so far, the Jail authorities did not provide any of these.
10. After the Nagpur High Court Bench rejected his bail application, the food previous provided by the jail authorities have been withdrawn. They stopped giving milk, egg, etc.
11. In an earlier order, the Jail authorities rejected our family members application requesting to shift Dr. Saibaba from Nagpur Central jail to Cherlapalli central Jail, Hyderabad.
12. Day by day his health is deteriorating rapidly. We request the Maharashtra Government and the honourable Governor of Maharashtra to allow shifting of Dr. Saibaba from Nagpur Central jail to Cherlapalli central Jail, Hyderabad under his very bad health condition and multiple illnesses. In Hyderabad, Govt hospitals have the facility to address his all ailments. In Hyderabad, where I am residing along with my mother, we can give the required medicines and extend moral support to him.
11th May 2019.
Fuente: facebook de su esposa Vasantha Kumari.
Publicado por dazibao rojo en 12:26 p. m.